The 2019 1st Quarter Grants Deadline has been changed to March 31, 2019. Grants will be reviewed and approved by April 23, 2019.
The Foundation does not accept any cold applications; therefore, all agencies are asked to call the Winona Community Office (507-454-6511) or email [email protected] to set up a convenient time to discuss all the eligibility requirements with the Interim Executive Director Beth Forkner Moe. The best time to reach Beth is during the morning. Outside of the designated hours please use email and your call will be returned.
- The maximum grant award will be $10,000
- A total of $79,000 will be awarded in a calendar year
- Deadlines are March 1st, June 1st, September 1st.
- Grants are reviewed the 4th Tuesday of the deadline month
- 4th quarter will be announced if funds are available.
- Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis by Foundation staff throughout the year, until the allocated granting budget has been awarded
We will be accepting applications any time up until funding have been expended. Applications will be evaluated and allocated by the grant committee.