The Foundation does not accept any cold applications; therefore, all agencies are asked to call the Winona Community Office (507-454-6511) or email [email protected] to set up a convenient time to discuss all the eligibility requirements with the Director Nancy Brown.
- The maximum grant award will be $10,000
- The Winona Community Foundation Community Grant committee has changed the granting cycle for 2020 from four granting cycles per year to two cycles per year. The deadlines will be March 1, 2020 and August 1, 2020. An online grant form will be available February 1.
- The grant application includes the following:
- Project summary, timeline and budget.
- Narrative answering three areas:
- NEED: Describe the project including what specific community need/opportunity you have identified.
- IMPACT: Describe the desired/projected outcomes of this project and how you will measure these outcomes. Give an overview of who and how many people will be served with this project.
- COLLABORATION: In what ways are other collaborative partners involved in this project?