2021 Community Grant Program
The Winona Community Foundation will be offering their Community Grant program for 2021 in two cycles with deadlines set at March 1 and August 1. Grants up to $10,000 can be requested for mission-critical programs, projects and operations of eligible nonprofits within a 15-mile radius of Winona.
- Cycle 1 due March 1, 2021 (cycle 2 due August 1, 2021)
- Cycle 1 will support mission-critical programs, projects and operations of nonprofits
- The maximum grant award is $10,000
- Review guidelines first, then if you have a grant request in mind, you must contact Nancy Brown at the Foundation
- The online application will be open February 1 and a hardcopy application will be available on January 1