Brisk Walk Through the Basics: The Nuts and Bolts of Planned Giving Instruments
POSTPONED, previously scheduled for Thursday, April 30 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tandeski Center at Southeast Technical
Cost: $35 (includes lunch)
Registration closed until we reschedule
Overview: One-day seminar that leads participants through the nuts and bolts of planned gift instruments. If you are new to planned giving, need a refresher, or are a development generalist, this seminar was made for you. Get an excellent overview of gift planning and the tools you need to make the most of it. Each participant receives Craig Wruck’s Planned Giving in a Nutshell to complement course instruction.
Who should attend:
- Non-profit leaders
- Professional fundraisers
- Financial services professionals
- Erick Joranson, JD, Senior Director of Gift Planning, Mayo Clinic
- Marie Ruzek, JD, CFRE, Vice President Philanthropic Services, Wells Fargo
Participants will gain:
- a clear understanding of basic planned giving methods
- the tax implications for planned giving
- knowledge about the different gift vehicles available and when each is best
This training is brought to you by the Winona Community Foundation on behalf of funds left over from the Leave a Legacy Winona group and the Minnesota Council of Planned Giving. This training is normally $295 per person.
Contact Mandi Olson with any questions: 507-454-6511.